Etant donné que je dois partir ce soir pour une semaine je post ce que proposé initialement, et je laisse le soin a Caelle de modifier/supprimer comme bon lui semble
...désolé c'est en anglais mais j'ai pas le temps de traduire :
1. Speedup Touchflo by increasing Frames Per Second
- Change "DownFPS", "LightFPS" and "UpFPS" from default 15 to 60
- Change "LeftRightFPS" in 60
2. Increase Touchflo sensitivity
- HKLM\Drivers\Touchpanel\Pressure Threshold
- Change from default 18866 to 19866, 20866 or 40866. Makes the scroll better.
3. Disable Large startmenu
- Go to "Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Large Start Menu"
- Disable large startmenu by unchecking the box.
4. Disable the HTC Taskmanager
- Go to "Start -> Settings -> System -> Task Manager -> Button"
- Disable "Enable the "X" button to end running programs" by unchecking the box.
- Disable "Enable Quick Menu on Today screen" by unchecking the box.
5. Increase font cache
- To increase the font cache, speeding up font rendering at the cost of a bit of memory:
- HKLM\SYSTEM\GDI\GLYPHCACHE\limit = 16384 or 32768 (DWORD decimal)
- To change it back to the default:
- HKLM\SYSTEM\GDI\GLYPHCACHE\limit = 8192 (DWORD decimal)
6. Enable FileSystem cache
- To enable the FileSystem cache, speeding up overall performance at the risk of the cache not being written on a sudden reset:
- HKLM\System\StorageManager\FATFS\EnableCache = 1 (DWORD decimal)
- To disable again:
- HKLM\System\StorageManager\FATFS\EnableCache = 0 (DWORD decimal)
Note that by default, the cache size is zero, and you will see no effect. See "Increase FileSystem cache" to incease the cache size.
7. Increase FileSystem cache
- To increase the file system cache:
- HKLM\System\StorageManager\FATFS\CacheSize = 4096 (DWORD decimal)
- To return the file system cache to zero:
- HKLM\System\StorageManager\FATFS\CacheSize = 0 (DWORD decimal)
8. Increase FileSystem filter cache
- To enable the file system filter cache, speeding up overall performance with file mangement:
- HKLM\System\StorageManager\Filters\fsreplxfilt\Rep lStoreCacheSize = 4096 (DWORD decimal)
- To return the file system filter cache to zero:
- HKLM\System\StorageManager\Filters\fsreplxfilt\Rep lStoreCacheSize = 0 (DWORD decimal)
9. Disable Menu Animation
- HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu, make sure the value of "AniType" is 0.
- This disables the menu animation which helps in speeding up the device.
10. Disable ClearType of screen fonts
- Go to "Start -> Settings -> Screen"
- Select the "ClearType" tab
- Disable "Enable ClearType" by unchecking the box.
11. Fix slow scrolling large webpages Pocket Internet Explorer :
By default Pocket Internet Explorer is very slow scrolling larger webpages due to rendering problems. This can be fixed by replacing the file called "webview.dll" in the "\Windows" sytemfolder with an older version. The attached CAB file puts the faster webview.dll in the windows folder. A softreset is needed after installation. (you can simply uninstall the patch by using the program manager and restore the webview.dll file to factory default)
Le fichier .cab est ici
12. Smooth video playback :
For video playback buy Coreplayer 1.2.0 Qtv edition. This release does NOT fix the driver issue. However they have figured out the QTv video overlay API’s and are able to take advantage of them. Fixes in version 1.2.0 related to QTv:
- FIX: Qualcomm QTv / Camera issue
- ADD: Qualcomm QTv Hardware Overlay support
For converting DVD movies quickly take a look at CloneDVD Mobile.
13. To activate the GPS photo :
In the directory P9 pass value "enable" 1
14 . HTC random access manager :
to make it easy to scroll in contacts like that of iphone (alphabetical at the righet side of the screen) irst go to CONTACTS >>> menu >>> options >>> uncheck the show alphabetical index
and then do this tweak to also access t in dialer:
this tweak makes the random access possible to use also with the dialer. Some how after restarting the device the contacts random access will not be accessed so here is the solution copy Randomaccess.exe included as attachment in to the windows folder pof your device.
15 . Change image pad when tkingpicture with camea from DCIM to storage card\my documents :
one for the camera
change EnableDCIM from 1 to 0
this will change the default path to save image from
Storage card\DCIM\100MEDIA to storage card\my documents
16. To SpeedUp Touch Flo with a regisrty editor goto :
HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\Biotouch\ change and change "DownFPS", "LightFPS" and "UpFPS" from 15 to 50
17 . TouchFlo Cube launcher :
Name: File Explorer
Path: \Program files\Resco Explorer\explorer.exe
Name: Google Maps
Path: \Program files\GoogleMaps\GoogleMaps.exe
Right middle (need to add redesigned icons):
The Calendar is easily accessible through the today screen. So I'd like to change that (icon and link) to the brightness function on the HTC Home plugin (which I disabled).
18 . Change the width and height of scroll bars :
1)Browse to \HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\
2)cyHScr : Horizontal Scrollbars Height in pixels (default is 13)
3)cxHScr : Horizontal Scrollbars Width in pixels (default is 20)
4)cyVScr : Vertical Scrollbars Height in pixels (default is 20)
5)cxVScr : Vertical Scrollbars Width in pixels (default is 13) (change this to about 20)
19 . To perform a hard reset :
1. Press and hold the GPS/MESSAGING and INTERNET EXPLORER buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
2. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the GPS/MESSAGING and INTERNET EXPLORER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
20 .How to delete Windows Live account in messaging ? :
1.Open Windows Live in Start - Programs on the device.
2.In the Menu, select Account Options and select Switch Accounts. This will remove all emails from your device.
3.When done, the EULA page will appear. Make sure you select REJECT. That's it! Check in messaging, and then its gone.
21 . How to change the date format on the Today to whatever you want, almost :
First what I had was 02/02/08 which is represented by the name SSDte (I think)*. If you have a long date like 02 February 2008 then it would be SLDte (I think)*.
Navigate to: HKLM\nls\overrides\
Edit or create new string:
Value: ddd, dd MMM yy --> Sat, 02 Feb 08 (what I have now)
or for example
dddd-dd MMMM-yyyy --> Saturday-02 February-2008 (you get the idea)
22. I don't want the screen to be switched off (like sleep mode) just 5 to 10 sec after iniating the call...' so... with a register editor look for this key:
change the value from 1 to 0 then soft-reset
23 . How to automatically close Activesync running task when not connected to PC
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows CE Services]
24 . To keep Active Sync from popping up at different times for no apparent reason:
You will need to go into the registry.
1.Download any program TASK Manager/Resco Explorer/Memaid etc.
2.Find the NOTIFICATIONS menu (or Notified Programs).
3.Find <repllog.exe> it will have several types listed. Find the one that says<AppRunAfterTimeChange>
4.Highlight this prompt.
5.You will need to Disable this. The only time Activesync should start now is when you sync to your PC.
Reply With Quote
Install SKTools, go to notifications and do the above steps
25 . Custom moving theme in boot :
Save your own .gif animation into your \windows directory, then use a reg-editor.
Go to : hklm\software\htc\startupanimation\GIFFile
then edit the string to \windows\filenameofanimation.gif
26 . MMS size to 1MB :
\HKLM\Software\ARcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\ Config\UI\Size Limit
change this size limit to 1024000
now you should be able to send up to 1MB over MMS.
27 . You can use smart scroll instead of touch flo by changing the regkey :
HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings\EnableScroll to 0. Maybe you could just switch this key when enabling smartscroll and request a soft reset after this.
28 . How to avoid double contact (SIM + Outlook) :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Phone change "ShowSIM"=dword:0
Normal value is 1
Modifié par Edward, 29 Feb 2008 - 20:05.